(Seriously, if you haven't done one of Chef Harold's sushi classes yet, check your priorities)
And it's a good thing that we remembered to shout about Oh My, because that's this week's cask! We took a big ol' buncha comet (which is one of the main hops in the beer to begin with) and gave that ol' cask a double dose and it's gonna be on tap starting on Thursday and you should drink some!
- Biere de Krampus - biere de noel aged in peach brandy barrels, 7.6% ABV
- Blood of Krampus - biere de noel aged in whiskey barrels, 7.5% ABV
- The Gargoyle - dark strong ale aged in apple brandy and blueberry liqueur barrels, 9.5% ABV
- Ginger Occasion - saison brewed with ginger and honey, then aged in blueberry liqueur barrels, 8.5% ABV
- Menagerie - smoked dark saison aged in whiskey barrels, 8.3% ABV
- Yelling at Birds - Belgian tripel aged in blueberry liqueur barrels, 8.7% ABV
- Critters IX - farmhouse ale with Brettanomyces, lime, and apricot, 4.5% ABV
- Critters XIV - sour saison, 5% ABV
ALSO AVAILABLE IN BOTTLES!
- Joybringer - Belgian tripel, 8.7% ABV
- Joyrider - Belgian tripel aged in rye whiskey barrels, 8.7% ABV
- El Pulpo - chocolate orange imperial stout aged in rye whiskey barrels, 8.0% ABV
- Funky Life - wild ale, 6.6% ABV
- Squash Everything - Belgian golden strong ale brewed with butternut squash, then aged in apple brandy barrels, 8.0% ABV
** Seriously, don't go to a bar in your hometown on Shitty Wednesday. I guarantee you it will be worse than whatever you were trying to avoid by going to the bar.